FlexiShield Paint Protection Film Refund/Exchange Policy and Warranty
- 0-2 weeks after purchase – 25% processing and restock fee
- 2-4 weeks after purchase – 50% processing and restock fee
- >4 weeks after purchase – no refunds outside of approved warranty claims
Limited Warranty and Limited Remedy:
Reflek Technologies Corporation’s extensive warranty certifies FlexiShield paint protection film and window film lines to be free of any manufacturing and workmanship defects for a period of ten (10) years from the date of installation on painted automotive surfaces. This warranty covers only those defects which can be attributed to the manufacturing process of the film such as fading, color change, cracking, bubbling, or delamination.
- For FlexiShield MAT, cracking, bubbling, or delamination are covered under warranty for a period of five (5) years.
- For FlexiShield Cosmetic PPF, cracking, bubbling, or delamination are covered under warranty for a period of five (5) years.
- For FlexiShield DFR, cracking, bubbling, or delamination are covered under warranty for a period of twelve (12) months.
- For FlexiShield DFR PRO, cracking, bubbling, or delamination are covered under warranty for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
- For FlexiShield HDL, cracking, bubbling, or delamination are covered under warranty for a period of thirty-six (36) months.
This warranty does not cover FlexiShield products installed on vehicles used for commercial or professional activities, as well as marine installations, including but not limited to racing cars, courier fleets, rentals, houseboats, or yachts.
Making a Warranty Claim:
Please register your product, by completing the form below, to facilitate a quick and efficient process in the event of a warranty claim. Replacement of the defective film is the only form of compensation offered by this warranty and will be provided exclusively upon display of a valid proof of purchase issued by an authorized dealership. The cost of labor is not covered by this warranty. All claims should be addressed in the first instance to the original dealership or installer, only in cases where such a claim proves unsatisfactory will Reflek Technologies provide manufacturer coverage.
Implied Warranty Limitation:
All implied warranties and conditions, including but not limited to the implied warranty or condition of merchantability, the implied warranty or condition of fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranty or condition arising out of a course of dealing or of performance, custom or usage of trade, are limited in duration to the applicable warranty time period. Some states’ jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
Except where prohibited by law, FlexiShield and the installer of the FlexiShield product shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the FlexiShield product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
PPF Aftercare Instruction:
- Within 7 days after installation: Do not wash your car. Do not use towels to wipe the film, particularly avoid wiping along the edges of the film. Do not use high-pressure wäter sprayers to rinse the film.
- Within 3 days after installation, do not drive over 50 MPH or 80 km/h.
- It is normal if there is some residual water under the film after installation. Within 15-30 days the water will have evaporated. Parking your car under direct sunlight will help accelerate the drying process.
- After installing FlexiShield PPF, avoid using strong acids or alkalis to clean the PP. Failure to do so could reduce gloss over lime.
- If you find film edge lifting or water/air bubbling, contact the installation shop for professional advice. Do not cut or peel the film yourself.
- FlexiShield has self-healing and water-repelling properties. However, this does not ensure that the film will not be damaged under extreme conditions. Bird droppings and dead bugs on the film should be washed within 72 hours to avoid any residual penetration into the film.
- Avoid using low quality, micro fiber cloths that could leak color and stain PPF film.